ARAI Academy is committed to creating high-quality research. Hence, We encourage our students, whether those are regular or from Industry, to publish their work. Publishing the work helps them to get feedback from the experts and peer reviewing the research keeps them and us abreast with the latest in the automotive domain. We ensure that all the publications are timely, apt for the audience and drive them towards achieving positive change in the world.
We are proud that our students have quite a few publications and patents to their name.
2014-15 Papers Published:
2013-14 Papers Published:
- Darshan Jain, Saravanan Kumarasamy & Dr. K C Vora, ‘Parametric Optimization of Bio-Diesel Production from Jatropha Curcus’, SIAT 2015.
· Gopi Krishnan N S & Kiran P Wani, ‘Design & Development of a Hybrid Electric Two-Wheeler’, SIAT 2015.
- Ishwar Patil and Kiran Wani, ‘Design and Analysis of Semi-active Suspension System using Skyhook, Groundhook and Hybrid Control Models for a Four Wheeler’, SIAT 2015.
- Chandrasekar Rajagopalan, ‘Reducing Starting Current for Existing Commercial Vehicle Engines’, SIAT 2015.
- Ramakant Gode, ‘Impact of Swirl on NOx and Soot Emission by Optimising Helical Inlet Port of 4 Valve Direct Injection Diesel Engine’, SIAT 2015
- Dr. A. Madhava Rao, Mrs. S.M.Potdar, Mrs. S.S.Joshi, Mrs. S.S.Das, Dr.K.C.Vora, ‘Library Stock Verification using RFID Technology Tools', State Level Seminar on “Library Stock Verification” on 3rd May 2014, Organized by MAEER’s MIT School of Management, Kothrud, Pune
- A Case Study by Dr. A. Madhava Rao and Dr. K.C. Vora‘Proficiencies in Creating an Institutional Repository (IR) in Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) Using DSpace',International Conference on Sustainability of Digital Libraries from 25th - 27th September 2014, Organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Mrs. S.S. Joshi, Mrs. S.M. Potdar, Mrs. S.S. Das, Dr.K.C.Vora ‘Role of ARAI Knowledge Centre in providing Qualitative Information Services', National Seminar on Qualitative Information Services in Academic Library, 17 and 18 November 2014 at Rajarshi Shahu College, Kolhapur
- Dr. A. Madhava Rao, Dr. K.C. Vora, Dr. Sanjay A. Patil & Mr. Rajesh M. Patil ‘Innovation in Human Resource Development (HRD) for Automotive Industry through Collaborative Approach', SIAT-2015, Technical Reference Bulletin
- Mrs. Das & Dr K.C. Vora ‘E-Collection And Its Access At ARAI Knowledge Centre', National Level Seminar on Impact of E-Publications on Higher Education and Librarianship, 17 and 18 March 2015 at Modern College , Pune
- Rohit Aggarwal, Pulkit Jain & Sanjay Patil, ‘Evaluation of Various Semi – Active Suspension Strategies for Vehicle Performance’, SIMCOMVEC 2013. This paper won the Revathi Iyer Memorial Award.
- Kshitij Kumar, ‘Experimental Analysis of Solar Powered Ventilation Coupled With Thermo Electric Generator On Unroofed Parked Vehicles’, SIMCOMVEC 2013. This paper won Myers- Uyehara Outstanding Student Paper Award 2013
- Shantanu Tathe and Kiran Wani, ‘Modeling, Simulation & Analysis of Whole Body Vibration for Two Wheeler’, SIMCOMVEC 2013.
- Abdul Vaseem Akram, Ajay Kumar, M, Rafiq Agrewale and K.C Vora, ‘Design and Validation of a Race car with respect to Aerodynamics and Body Styling’, SIMCOMVEC 2013.